here

Monday, September 12, 2022

Nearly Fall

Hi friends!

That's the only tree we have down from the storm!
 But we didn't have water for a week.

We have water  now but if we drink it have to boil it first
 Thankfully we have water stacked up , enough  to last us for a while.  It came on for about a hour Friday and I throw ed a load of clothes into the washer. Sat.  it was on but like it is now. I was so happy to get a hot shower!

Katie still didn't have any yesterday, hope its on now!

These are from seeds that my granddaughter  Kari and Eli my grandson gave me last year.



These are to!

These are getting really leggy, Chris and Amy [son and daughter in love} got me these for mother's day, they are about ready for Fall!

Still working on making wheelchair quilts for the nursing home, working on 10 and 11 I think!  Still got over a month may get some more finished.

My plan is 3 for Veterans!!  Maybe!  ovid is still going around. We haven't gotten the forth shot , dreading it back the last two put me on the chouch for one day.

Don't have time to be sick!

Love

Babs

2 comments:

Julierose said...

It is almost Fall for sure; but today it got hot and muggy once again!!
You've got a lot of quilts you are making...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I don't think I will get number four shot.
I would make 12 quilts - an even dozen - that sure is wonderful of you.
Do you still have to boil your water - how long?
You have a green thumb - I do not. lol