here

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bentley's quilt

Hi friends!
Cold!!!
I found out the baby's name, Bentley  from now on it will be Bentley's quilt.

So this is for Bentley!
Now i just need some backing for it which i don't think i have.
I have some pink but don't think that would work.
Even through it has paws on it.  Just the wrong color.
Today i am going to look every where and see what i have because it will be next week before i can get some.



It's looking good to me.  Just a little more work on it and it will be ready for that backing. It's not quit as big as i want it to be yet.  Maybe another  round of blue will do the trick,  wish me luck on finding something. 
I am trying to buy less and use what i have. 
We are so broke after Christmas.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby quilt! I love the colors. :)

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

It looks lovely, I'm sure that Bentley will look super cute snuggled inside of it.

Patty Sumner said...

Christmas hits us all hard.. My Husbands Mom and Dad always make things for Christmas for each of us...Those are the best gifts... I know this quilt will be cherished! Have a great day! Blessings!