here

Friday, January 24, 2014

"Grow Your Blog Hop'

Hi friends!
Cold!!!  It was down to 8 last night!  They are saying more next week and have put out warning about not using so much fuel.  Don't know how you can use less fuel!!!  We turn ours way down at night, that's the best we can do.
You want see my sewing room like this very often!!!  This was after our company left and i put my machine on the table to make this.
 i sewed that fabric on to the yard of fabric to make just the right size.Now it's perfect!
The quilt top is under that backing.
Today i will make a quilt sandwich!
Tomorrow we have our 'Grow Your Blog' hop and i will have a giveaway.
It's a table topper kit, hope you'll will be back tomorrow
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

It is so cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty Sumner said...

Hey Barbara! So glad you stopped by today at my blog...I am following along with you.. Wow! 24 Grands! What a legacy! I am so impressed by the fact that you have a blog and your sewing skills that I want to come along for your journey.. I do not quilt but I will get a thrill by watching all your projects... Have a great Sunday! Blessings!