here

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This and that

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This is the fat quarter's that i am going to use in my binding.
I have decided to use a white backing,.
Today i went and got some white and some blue for a baby boy quilt.
I won this boy jelly roll some time back and it will work well with the blue i got today..   May be able to get two baby boy quilts if they say Kim is having another boy.
Can't say who i won the jelly roll from , lost that with all the rest of my email when i changed email providers.
I keep hoping it will get better.  But it just hates to reply to email.
I had the same problem when i went on windstream years ago but they got better so i can hope.
Hope you have a great sewing day friend.
Quilt happy

4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow...you really finish a lot of quilts. Looks wonderful.

donna said...

Your quilt turned out beautifully my dear. I like the fabrics you have choose for you baby quilt. I need to get going on a baby quilt for my niece. Not sure what I am going to do yet?
Hugs
donna

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Beautiful quilt Babs.xx

Vicki Boster said...

You are loaded in for the party girlfriend!
Vicki