here

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bloglovin shout out!!!

I want to say that Bloglovin is the greatest!!
One day this week i was reading my bloglovin feed and run upon some very vulgar pictures in a blog, i sent off a email to them and within 5 minutes i received an answer. They had removed that blog from bloglovin.
You cant beat that time. i have been waiting for a reply from JoAnns for three days.
Don't forget our 'grow your blog hop ' on the 25th. It's to late to sign up but there will be giveaways!!!
I won this at Fresh lemon quilts  here   last week. I love this is is the new Botanics from Robert Koffman
The shop i won it from is Mymodernquiltshop.com  Here   Great place to buy fabric!!
This is excellent quilting  fabric.

I want to thank my good friend for making me this beautiful bag for Christmas, love you .
You know who you are!
This is great sewing from an expert!!!!
I love every thing about it!!!!
Love the fabric and though behind it and the beautiful red work on the front of it.
Just beautiful, just wish i as half as good.
Have a great sewing weekend friends.
Talk to you Monday.
Thanks for following.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That was a fast response!

KatieQ said...

It's good to know that Blog Lovin is so responsive. Congratulations on your winnings. It's always great to get new fabric.