here

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nette's Quilt

Hi friends!
Cloudy and sunny!
I made some blocks for Nette's Quilt .
I made this one too, thinking about a row across the top and bottom.
I can't just keep on making it a square, it want fit on a bed. These are made from the fabric i won last week.













This echo's the inside block!
This is the middle block of her quilt . I have already made her pillow shams for it.
I am working on 3 quilts and now that  i can see the end of them maybe they will go faster.
It gets boring when you work on one a while and then another!
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

More great fabrics Barbara.

Needled Mom said...

That looks fabulous!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

They look gorgeous! Love your fabric choices.