here

Monday, July 28, 2014

Nette's Quilt

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Saturday we had company all day and I didn't get to sew. Yesterday afternoon I quilted this.  It took all afternoon!
I got some of the binding sewed on last night but not all.   I hope to work on it more tonight.
It's my daughters quilt to match her pillow shams that I made her for her birthday.
This is a picture made of a picture of us at our reception after our wedding nearly 17 years ago.
It was held at my son and daughter-in-laws house in 1997.
Given by Amy[ daughter. in law] and Tommy's Abby.
We had a good crowd at the wedding and Amy handed our camera's to every one so they could make us pictures.
Tommy paid for a album of wedding pictures but it was only half full, I though they should have giving half of the money back. Don't guess they did!!!
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job getting so much of the quilt completed. I am scheming. Your picture is lovely you guys look great!