here

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hubby's birthday and my July finish's

Hi friends!
My Hubby's birthday was yesterday!
 He got to spend over three hours waiting on them to register him for pre-op on his birthday!!!
I tried to get him to go and eat a t-bone afterward but he said we would wait until after the surgery and celebrate his birthday and our 18th  wedding  anniversary then.
It will be a while before he will feel like a t-bone!
I am posting these two quilts for my July finishes .
I finished one last night but it's in the washer now and want be presented until tomorrow so i am saving it for next month.
This is my other big finish!
The top one is my daughter's and lower one for my step daughter.
I just  love  my barns and stars!!!!
She  , my step ,suggested I sale them but you know how hard it is to get for them enough to cover the fabric.
Maybe if they had to buy the fabric they would understand!
I had a few small finishes.

Some zipper pouch's for our trip to Fla, by the way the surgernt said we didn't have to do that!
1500.00 dollars down the drain!!!!
He had enough info with the other  tests!!!!
Oh well, it's peanuts to them.
Just not to us!!!
Have a great weekend friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So many lovely quilts coming from your house!!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great quilts, Happy Birthday Tommy I am sure after all the pre op time he spent he was not in the mood to eat. Prayers and hugs for you both.

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tommy!

Rose said...

Just have to say I have some of the yellow/stars fabric!