here

Monday, August 10, 2015

Today

Hi friends!
At Jessie's  shower i gave my two grands with birthdays their birthday pillows.
This is Wayne and Alisha, tow of my daughters babies.



 This is Sloppy Floyd State Park, located in our beautiful county.
That's Lane on the bridge, I just count him and his brother as grands but really the are g-grands.They are the same age as some of our grands. 
Tommy is still very sore , he don't want to take pain meds, but at night he has to to sleep.
He has to go back one day this week to get his staples took out.
I am not looking forward to that.
Don't know what my next project will be but i am leaning toward this!

Sis had given me a big bag of battening and , I just put it up , while looking for some flannel for next g-g i looked in that bag and found this.
It's a rag quilt!
So guess i will work on it for use a warm throw for the living room.
Always wanted to make one some day!
Have a great day.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a pretty park. Sometimes taking out the staples is not that bad.

Needled Mom said...

That is a gorgeous park. I hope Tommy continues to improve each day.