here

Monday, November 2, 2015

October Finish's

Hi friends!
My October finishes!
My Thanksgiving Table Runner.
Mark's pillow and pillow case!
And my Good Night Irene Quilt.
Don't think i did any thing else , nearly finished my Falling Charms quilt but that will be for next month.
I don't think i put this one on last months because i finished it  right alone time for the shower which was 10/4.  Couldn't find my Shower pictures.
I am going to have to keep a running list because windows 10 has a funny way of adding your pictures any where it wants and half the time i can't find them when i need them'
Enough rant at that!
Have a great one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Julierose said...

You had a really good month of sewing! I still love that tukey--the turquoise just makes it!! hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I tell you what - having quilts for this crazy fall is awesome. Love your quilts.

Needled Mom said...

You had a great month.

Jennie in GA said...

Great finishes. Love the runner!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Really like your turkeys!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You are always amazing. Love the goodnight Irene quilt, and the turkey runner.