here

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Still quilting

Hi friends!
Still haven't draw a winner so you have till tonight to enter   HERE
I have quilted just about all the saching and maybe i will have the time in the next few days to finish it.
But tomorrow is for cooking and cleaning.
Today is my birthday !
This morning the mailman ran and Tommy brought me a birthday card with this in it...
Two of them from my dear friend Sandie.
She knew i needed it bad because i have long  finger neels and fat fingers. Always making mistakes and then there is my smart kindle saying things i didn't say.
Have a great one friends
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Julierose said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I hope it's a wonderful day for you....;--))))
hugsx2 Julierose

Gill said...

Happy Birthday Barbara - have a great day!

Ioleen said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara. Enjoy your day. Do things that make you happy.

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday, Barbara.

Kay said...

Wishing you a happy belated birthday full of cake and fabric. x

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Happy Birthday...a day late. Hope you had a great day. I hate it when my smart phone thinks it is smarter than me and types what I didn't say and I never know it until after I hit send, lol.
xx, carol