here

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Busy Weekend

Hi friends!
Secret sewing!
I finished quilting and binding the vintage farm quilt.
At least one finish this month! I will post more later of this quilt.
I sandwiched Wayne's Quilt and have ironed it so it's ready to start quilting.
My kitchen sink quilt.
Finally I sandwiched this little quilt but I have to hand quilt it so it may be Thanksgiving before I finish it!
Thinking about making another and quilting it on the machine since I have enough of the backing left for another. Using flannel for backing.
I really worked over the weekend.
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Julierose said...

You have so many finishes there--I LOVE your vintage Farm Girl--it came out beautifully...hope it's cooler where you live--hot and VERY humid here...staying indoors..working on a few secret projects, too...
hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you got a lot finished.

Chatty Crone said...

DId you say you got those all finished or that you are working on finishing them - you have some HUGE projects there.

margaret said...

so good to see your vintage farm girl completed and the others nearly so