here

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Baby Quilt

Hi friends!
The baby quilt that I put together when I found out my neighbor had had a girl got sandwiched yesterday.
Wild backing. but trying to use up fabric I have had to long.
Need to get it quilted and delivered before she gets grown.
Tommy cut the front yesterday.
He cut my walking path for me.
That's our house way up their. You can just barely see it.
I share it with these sucker's.
They are all over our place.
Poison doesn't get rid of any thing but your money!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Nice baby quilt. The grass is so green and pretty. Hate fire ants! I just got bit the other day walking my friend's dog.

Julierose said...

Really nice baby quilt--i like that backing--(I love wild backings!!;}}} )
We sat out on our deck for coffee this morning--so nice to have it warm up....hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

If you go by Babs why do i call you Barb?

You know what works - cream of wheat - they eat it and they explode.

The baby quilt is so nice of you.

Love, sandie