here

Thursday, May 10, 2018

First Block and other things

Hi friends!
I love that block!
It's four of the same making a new one.
These are a lot like Jacob's ladder.
Got me some petunias yesterday! I'm going to plant them in this planter my son and his wife bought me years ago. It was made in Hall's co. High School metal shop .
It hold lots of little pots and a big one on top.
I cleaned it up, going to oil it before I start planting.
The Garden is planted.
We bought 12 tomato plants and a bell pepper and one I had never heard of a spicy bell!
Planted squash , orka, corn and cucumbers. Two kinds of squash!
My daughter wanted cucumbers! Since I made pickles last year we planted regular cucumbers.
I think that's all!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely block!!
No garden for me--we'd have to fence in our plot because of the deer problem...and that is not in the cards this year. So, will have to go to veggie stands for my tomatoes etc.
I want to make my Grand-mere's Chili Sauce this year--I found her recipe
in with some older photos I had stored--I've never "put up" stuff before, so this should be a fun new experience for me...
hugs, Julierose (still chilly from ocean winds today).

Chatty Crone said...

Okay I love that block too - but it looks hard - those little blocks will take a lot of time....
And your garden is wonderful.

Jeanna said...

Very nice block. The garden sounds wonderful. You are going to have lots of nice veges.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Pretty block. Oh neat plant stand. I am chomping at the bit to get home and do some planting.

Needled Mom said...

That's a great block! Your garden will soon be producing like crazy.