here

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Rainy Day In Georgia

Hi friends! 
My finish's for this month.
Two wheelchair quilts.
A finish of shorts!
This one that I finished the top bit haven't found a border so put it up for a while.
The top without clutter!
Yesterday while walking I took a picture of these trees.
One of the tree off of my trail. 
When we got up it was raining so I took another.
It has spread that gold more.
But my Bradford Pears haven't changed good yet.
We dug a ditch yesterday to protect the driveway.
After  we finished that we cleaned gutters!
I hold the ladder! And empty the bucket into the bucket on his tractor.
All that after running around for hours,
Rainy day in Ga. today 
Hugs
Babs








5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I ready do like the finishes this month - I think my favorite is the circle one.
Why did you make that ditch - how will it protect the driveway?
Hope you are feeling good.
sandie

Julierose said...

Lovely finishes for October...hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Great job on your quilting this month. I never like to see people up on ladders!!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Nice finishes. We have a ditch that runs along the side of the house about 50 feet out. It is currently full. I was looking at my gutters and thinking I need to get the ladder out and clean them out. Not a lot of leaves. Maybe it can wait until all the leaves quick falling since it seems to be late this year.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hey isnt that a song? Rainy night in Ga. Lol. Good job getting things done. I need to get cracking on outside chores soon.rainy here today too.