here

Friday, November 16, 2018

Working

Hi friends!
Yesterday after my trim I got a good amount of work done.
Did two of these for Anna's pillow shams.  Just like adding a backing to them.
It was a hot chocolate kind of day!
The wind was blowing and in the 30's.
I finished the quilting on Anna's quilt and started the last wheelchair quilt. Got about half way with it and run out of full bobbins again.
I like to start in the middle and quilt to the edge then quilt all the way to the corner, do a complete turn and do the same thing .  So now I have two more forth's to quilt.
Should be able to finish this today.
This one is a little larger than normal but going to write Tommy's cousin's name on it and make sure she gets it.
Hope all my snow bound friends keep warm
Hugs
Babs






5 comments:

Julierose said...

you are moving right along on this wheelchair beauty..
We got 4" of snow and then freezing rain and then just rain..so we are
very slushy out there...styaying inside and doing my "Secret Santa" work...hugs, julierose

Chatty Crone said...

That hot chocolate looked good - a weather freeze warning tonight here. Did you finish the other wheelchair quilt?

KatieQ said...

The colors of the wheelchair quilt are very cheerful. I'm sure Tommy's cousin will appreciate it.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Yep we got cold. You are coming along on your quilts.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Cold rainy sleety and snowy here. Cant make up its mind. Brrrrr hot chocolate sounds good. I will bring some cookies. 😺πŸͺ