here

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Sandwiched!

Hi friends!
We were gone so much yesterday that I only got to one thing on my list!
But it's done now!  I sandwiched Abby's quilt.
It will look lots better after I starch and iron it.  Then I will start quilting.
This is what I use for my coffee in the mornings.
I had never turned it over until this morning.
Isn't that a cute spool?
Dawn  HERE  sent me this last year and I just now noticed that.
My wheelchair quilt is sitting on the ironing board waiting for me to iron it but their is no hurry because I can't quilt it until I finish Anna's quilt.
I am quilting hearts all over it. I did get some thread yesterday so Hopefully before I go to the dentist?
Rainy and cool here and has been to many days .
I might get depressed if not for my quilting and reading.
Hugs
Babs





5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That was a nice gift for your coffee pad. We are having rain too. You doing okay? How are you feeling? I know you will get back to work today. Love, sandie

Julierose said...

the quilting and the diamond painting keep me going...we have storms coming in tomorrow evening through Friday...this is a tough tie of the year when it gets dark so early.....
hang in there--
Your quilt looks lovely--and i got a mug rug from Dawn, too with a spool on the back--SOOOO cute...hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

The back of the mug rug is so sweet. Yes, thank goodness for our sewing and quilting. It keeps us sane.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute back of the mug rug. The quilt looks good. Some days are like that only get one thing done, then there are others you just rack up the accomplishments like nothing.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad you like your coffee mug. Those little spools were an experiment to see if I could make without a pattern. They were fun. I need to get quilting too. So many "in line" waiting their turn