here

Monday, November 5, 2018

Weekend Sewing

Hi friends!
I am going to applique these petals onto a white twelve inch  square. Just taking my time getting the petals ready.
So far I have done 17 squares.
I ordered my 30 yellow  solid fabric last week but have heard nothing from them. Going to use it for the flower middles.
Don't have to have it finished until  Christmas but it's going to be a  king so need to get all my supplies.
I checked it says pending!
Seems like I ordered a long time ago but it was the first of Nov.
Guess I just wanted it yesterday!
Did a little more on this , this past weekend. Hope to get some done today.
Hugs
Babs



4 comments:

Julierose said...

Your petals are coming together so beautifully..hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

We have gotten so spoiled with fast shipping. Those blocks will be beautiful.

Chatty Crone said...

Who are you making this for - it is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice so far are you gonna do qaug? Dresdans are a favorite of mine