here

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Landon and Tori's Quilt

Hi friends!
I have been working on these , got so many on my wall that when I ran the vacuum they all came flying off.
So I put them into a tote  and started again.
Added these in the last few days.
A few more and I will lay them out on the bed and see how I want to place them.
Beautiful blocks! And I love the pattern they make.
Spent yesterday cutting to make those blocks.
I just lay them all out and sew each line together. then sew the lines together. All of these have not been trimmed yet.
Will do that when I have enough.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Imogene Thomas said...

Barbara, I love this one! I saw one with a black background on Jordon Fabrics YouTube channel. Maybe I can work my way up to this
Pattern.

Julierose said...

Oh this is just so lovely--your blocks are beautiful--nice work...;)))
hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love the colors. So pretty

Chatty Crone said...

I may have to come steal that one! Lol

Needled Mom said...

Those are beautiful and will make such a pretty quilt.