here

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Sewing!

Hi friends!
Only quilting that I have done so far on my new Christmas table runner.
I was expecting fabric for Shania's quilt today but no mail. One of our mail-persons may have left it some where else, she has done it before.
Liking this pattern! A great scrap quilt.

The owner of it!
 I found it in a magazine that I won from Aunt Em'squilts  HERE
That's her facebook page.
There are a couple of quilts I would like to do in this magazine.
It was so nice yesterday so Tommy worked on the drive way.
We had gotten some mud holes near the car porch and we were tracking mud in all the time so he fixed it.
The winner of my giveaway was Imogene , got in touch with her yesterday.
Since she is in my quilt group I will deliver it Sat. when I see her.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Congrats Imogene!

Chatty Crone said...

I love the first material. SO bright and cheerful! sandie

Unknown said...

giường tại đồ gõ giá kho tiếp tục giảm giá xem chi tiết tại dogogiakho.com