here

Monday, January 21, 2019

My Weekend

Hi friends!
Spent most of my weekend making my backing for this quilt and Shania's, some I had added earlier just didn't like.
Friday when I started to sew on my feather weigh it wouldn't run.
So I spent hours trying to get a tiny thread out from behind my bobbin case. Dropped the gib screw into the part where the needle went and had to turn it upside down to get it out!
Then was afraid I would lose it  , put every thing back and got my hubby to screw it in.
That would have to win a award for being the tininess screw in the world.
Got my backing finished finally and needed to add another strip of fabric to the backing for this quilt.
Now I was ready to sandwich these.
Got this one sandwiched . Still need to iron .
Then this one! So at lest I am moving on with these, just need to iron with starch and they will be ready for quilting.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs




8 comments:

Imogene Thomas said...

You got a lot done! I love all the red in those stars. Glad your Featherweight is ok.

Julierose said...

sounds like one of those days you had lol...this will be such a pretty quilt...happy that you got it ready...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you are moving along. I have some ideas for quilting for my table runners. I need to get my applique quilt going. Should be a quick quilt.

Angie said...

Very pretty quilts! You are amazing! Enjoy your day!! :-) :-)

Chatty Crone said...

You have been a busy bee - it is so cold outside - you are wroking up heat in the house!

Angie in SoCal said...

Backs can be problematic. You've conquered these three. Happy quilting.

sewyouquilt2 said...

You have a lot going on in January quiltwise. I am working on some ufos. Always like getting some finished up.

Lorna McMahon said...

You have been busy girl! Nice work!