here

Monday, January 7, 2019

Our Weekend

Hi friends!
This is Angel and Cameron.
Angel is one of my grand babies and she and Cameron are moving to Texas. She came down and eat breakfast with us Sat. Because we wont see her again till Christmas . Then she and I went and walked and talked for a while before she had to leave.
I played with fabric this weekend , Christmas I realized that my Christmas table runner was four or five years old so I believe it's time for a new one.
Didn't finish either one , when looking for a border I really piled up the fabric rejects.
Did find some I had forgot That I had bought!
Hopefully the paw patrol fabric will be here tomorrow and I can get started on Shania's big girl quilt.
Hugs
Babs



5 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice that you got to visit...our families are so scattered these days....
Great Christmas fabrics...love the cute little puppies...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Angel sound like a very nice young lady. Was great that you got to visit before they left.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yes a new one is always fun. Good you got to spend time with Angel.

Chatty Crone said...

Julierose has a blog I can't post on. You must be able to.

You sure do have a lot of material there.

Why is she and Cameron are moving to Texas? Permanently?

Needled Mom said...

It's always fun to work on a new runner. I'm sure you will miss your granddaughter when she moves. I'm glad that you got a chance to chat before she leaves.