here

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blue quilt



Hi friends!
Rainy!
I have all of my center of my quilt, all quilted and ready for the borders.  I'm going to put a border of white and then a wider border of a blue that goes with this.
And then i am adding a long line of quilt blocks down two sides and maybe across the bottom.  i use every thing in my quilt's and this one is for our bed.
Still experimenting on doing it all on my machine.  It's a cheap [300 dollar ] one and it's all i can afford!
Still having problems with my computer so if i disappear you will know what happened.
Next week is my one year blogaversary so i am having a giveaway.  Don;t forget to tune in then!
Got to get some more sewing done.  Love you all!    merry christmas Quilt happy

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I know this - quilts are hard to make and have some real value. I love quilts.

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

LLinda que ficou sua colcha,parabéns.Você sumiu da minha lista e voltou hoje,essa internet...Acho que você está se perguntando dos tecidos....Minha prima mora ao lado do correio,eu pedi para ela enviar para mim.Domingo passei lá e ela não estava mas,vi os pacotes ,então o que ouve???Além de usar o dinheiro do envio,ela ainda não enviou...Desculpe-me.Vai chegar daqui a pouco,aguarde.Mil perdões.Beijos e feliz Natal!!!!

Marcia W. said...

I like the blues in your quilt. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

momto8 said...

just beautiful!! the blue and white are gorgeous together.
Merry Christmas!