here

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Coke ornaments





Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Do you like my coke ornament's?
I collected those for years and then they got hard to find.  I haven't looked for a while, i know walmart doesn't carry them.  K-mart used to but they closed down the k-mart's around here.
Yesterday i cooked a roast in the crookpot and them made creamed potatoes and corn bread to go with it.  Today we are going to have   hot roast beef sandwiches for supper. and then if there is any left i will make beef stew.   That is stretching your buck isn't it.
That's the problem when you cook for two.     To many left overs!!     The dogs get a lot but hubby is picky about what he feeds our dogs.   No chicken bones!!! Or turkey!!   Of course Copper swallows every thing whole so he doesn't need chicken bones.   They would stick somewhere in him and cause problems.
I have seen him swallow a whole weenier with out taking one bite.
They like to eat out of my hand and they never bite me.
Got to get to work sewing.   Love to all of you and merry Christmas.    Quilt Happy

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

The coke ornaments are lovely,I've never seen any of those.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I like your coke ornaments - do you know there is a whole cookbook with coke?

sewyouquilt2 said...

nice coke ornaments! Merry Christmas to you too! it is getting closer.......do you know about a website called portable north pole for the kids? you can go there and set up an email message from Santa and he is good! check it out. I sent one to hubby saying he was on the bad list LOL