here

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ornaments



Hi friends!
Beautiful here today!
I am making that pattern called 'sugar plum medallions'   The top o.f the package says  'may blossom'   by Simone Gooding.
They are so cute and just what you need for some hand sewing 
My back is better this morning  but it was terrible last night.  So i sat and did three of these.
I won the pattern from 'imagine gnat' and  Ballarat patchwork sent them to me.
It came from  Australia in about a week.  I was so glad it got here fast because i wanted to make some for my tree.
 It calls for wool felt but all i could find at jo-anns was plain felt and it's not wool.  Does any one know where you get wool felt? You just need small pieces so i wouldn't want to by a yard if that how you buy it.
It's hard to get a good picture of it with out washing it out. 
They are the sweetest things  ornaments to hang on your tree.
I wasn't thou with the mushroom because it calls for a couple of small flowers under the mushroom.
Got to get busy.   Have a great sewing day.  Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

HOHOHO - I love your little snowman. sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

cute! love ornaments. They are a quick small project that can be completed quickly for that satisfaction. lol