here

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Allison's quilt


Hi friends!
Cloudy day.
I made the first block of Allisons quilt.  She loves pink,  i have been looking on all my fabric site  that i buy from for something i think she would like but can't find anything, so i pulled all my pinks that i had here.
That block is made with fabric that came from my friend , Laura Jane.
I know there is yellow and white, and blue mixed in but they have pink in them.
Looking at that star laying like that makes me want to do a on-point quilt.
Allie is our blounde haired baby, she will be 16 her next birthday.
I am taking my time with these , wore my self out doing 2 in two weeks.
Got to get some work done here friends. Hope you have a great sewing day.  Quilt happy

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely block Babs,I love your star quilts.
Beautiul.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I love the stars and the pink!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Lovely fabrics and star. This will be a beautiful quilt :)