here

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Many things

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
 Starting my dresden plate pillow for daughter's birthday
 My pin cushion that tater bug made me for Christmas a few years ago.
 Another block for Allison's quilt.
Finished pillow for my daughter's birthday. 
 I think this is so pretty!
Laura Jane sent me a ruler for this that she had two of and i love how it turns out.  Of course i read the paper that came with it and i had done it wrong.   But it still looks good to me.
 What's important is my daughter liked it.
Was gone all afternoon yesterday , took grandkids to the dentist, and was to tired after they left to sew.
 So i am going to sew this afternoon.
Have a great sewing day friends.  Quilt happy

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Oh Babs,you are so like me,haha dive in and make something then read the instructions.Its a beautiful cushion,and I love the quilt block,but then I am a bit of a pink girl.hugsxx

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love the dresden cushion!

Deb @ PlainStitch said...

Taking kids to the dentist is strangely exhausting isnt it?!?! Love the dresden plates!

Chatty Crone said...

Hey if I have all that stuff does that mean I can sew a quilt? sandie