here

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bloglovin and Paula Dean.

As you can see i have plenty of bloglovins places you can use to follow me.
As for all these big box stores that are dumping Paula Dean, they should have to be forced to go  bankrupp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .Something she said 27 years ago does not count now!!!!!

She was not public then so i don't see how they can be so stupid.
We all need to stop shopping at their stores.
Where is freedom of speech when we need it????



Just had to have my say.
Babs

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It's like everyone liked Paula on the way up, but can't wait to tear her down. I didn't know this was such an unforgiving country. Just think how many jobs she provided for this country and all the money they have made off of her. I think I'll just stop shopping....except for fabric of course and I do that online.

I'm already following you on bloglovin'

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I just went on line to read about Paula Dean as Being in UK had never heard of her.I am totally with you on this one Babs.Its all getting out of hand this racial thing,you are afraid to say anything in the UK for fear of upsetting someone,however they can say what they like to us...I get very irritated with it all.I am NOT racist,how could I be when my beautiful grandchildren are mixed race.but it does feel like there is one rule for us and one for them.just saying my opinion .
Love you Babs x

Chatty Crone said...

I followed you - follow me back!

I could not agree with you more - she said she was sorry - they are just being so mean to her. sandie