here

Thursday, August 29, 2013

More blocks for Jessica

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Two more churn dash blocks made.  I like these better!!!
I have a lot of pink scraps around here to use here and there in Jessica's quilt.
I must say i like a little white in my blocks, makes them stand out more.
  I have seen quilt's with just  prints and though they looked great but for me i just like them a little better with white added.
We went to town today, got my hair cut and bought some apples and got some peaches from Dianne.
I used to buy from her father-in-law and then her husband .  they both died so she sales them now.  A very sweet lady.
Went to the dollar store and took care of household needs.
Hubby doesn't feel good today , i hope he feels better soon, this humid heat gets him.
Have a great sewing day friends.  I am!!!
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

So why did you decide to change?