here

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Krissy's backing




Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I got Krissy's backing finished!!!!
I will try to put it together so i can get it quilted today.
I put up soup yesterday , fixed Hubby a birthday supper, went to town and i  was wore out by 6 o'clock!
Another  night that i was so tired i couldn't sleep even  through i took a sleeping pill!
Hubby has caught up with me now , we are both 71....until Nov. when i have my birthday.
Sunday we are having him a birthday dinner here.  Most of the kids and grandkids will be here i hope.
Blogger is still giving me trouble!!!
Have a great sewing day friends!  Quilt happy

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday to your hubs I hope you get help for the weekend. sandie

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Happy birthday to Tommy ,dinner looks good .
Quilts looking great Babs I like the blocks on the back.xx

Needled Mom said...

What a pretty backing!

Happy birthday to your hubby!

sewyouquilt2 said...

what time is dinner? looks delicious! you have been one busy little bee with canning and quilting my friend. no wonder you couldn't sleep! overtired! don't overdo and compromise your health my friend.
hugs....