here

Monday, May 4, 2015

Starting Gracies Quilt

Hi friends!
Sat. Night and last night i cut out squares for Gracie's quilt.
I haven't figured out how i am going to put them together yet.  I might not be the way the patterns call for.
I think the pattern is a baby quilt to !
I need this one to be a twin sized quilt.
I put them all in here while i worked on my other quilt.
I wanted some dots for her quilt so i went and got these.
Got to get some borders on the disappearing hour glass quilt fast so that i can start my daughters birthday quilt.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

You sound like me...I can't stick with a pattern either. The creative juices get to flowing and before I know it my quilt looks nothing like the pattern I picked out. You go girl! Looking forward to seeing this ones progress. Wish I could make them as fast as you do!

Julierose said...

Gosh glad to hear about not sticking to patterns--that's me for sure. I finished Willa's quilt binding today--can't tell you how happy I am. Now for the label. I didn't hand sew the binding onto the back--- instead I used one of Helga's fancy stitches. I like the way it came out--My DH says "You know for sure her older sister will want one too"...I'll take a little breather and then I guess another one will be in the wings...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You can do it. Love the dots!

Gill - That British Woman said...

haven't picked up daughter's quilt in over a week, need to get on with it. I am also like you, I like to make up my own patterns.

Chatty Crone said...

I tell you what you can look at those fabrics and see what it will be like - I can't even imagine.