here

Thursday, September 3, 2015

"BABY"

Hi friends!
My feather weight started skipping Tuesday, made me sick because i know nothing about fixing machines. I worked on it and it keep getting worse and worse!
So yesterday i posted about it on a feather weight site on face book that i belong to and boy did i get some help
Every one on there tries to help if they can and they know lots more than i do .Carmon Henry runs the site and he got on there and helped the most.
My friend Helen from Australia told me maybe i hadn't put the face plate back right when i cleaned under it. I though' how else can you put it back"  but i learned something new Yesterday. You can mess up big time by not putting it on right!
I posted some pictures and every one spotted it but me!
Carmen  Henry walked me through the fix , he is the hubby of  April of  April's 1930's and now she sews as good as new.
I an so glad i joined that site on face book and have so many great friends to help when i mess up.
I knew April 1930' from ordering things for my feather weight and they sale  feather weights to.
You should check them out , I couldn't get a link to their shop but you will love it and if you are like me just have to have a feather weight they have them.
Have a great one friends.
Hugs Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you got it fixed.

Googy Girl said...

Which Facebook group do you belong to?

Glad you got her going.....

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It's wonderful so many people offered to help you....and nowwwwww its fixed.

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah!!!! It's so nice to know there is such great help out there.

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

I'm so happy you have your "baby" up and running again Barb! Yes, the Singer 221 & 222 Group is a wonderful site.... not sure if this will work but here is the link.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/SingerFWGroup/
If the link won't work, if your friends type in Singer FW Group it should pop up but as it is a Closed group I'm not sure how much shows up on Facebook.