here

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Working

Hi friends!
Still working on this!
A lot of it is ripping out seams that i don't like.
I won this cute little purse kit from sewcanshe.blogspot, i think.
I would add a link to her but this stupid windows 10 does not want to work on my desk top.
Seems to be working on my lap top but i am not on it. It worked at first on this one , If i new how to take it off i would!
Worked a little on this this past weekend.
It's going to be a turkey folks!
My thanksgiving table runner almost just like the one Dawn is making.
I would give you a link but can't.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Julierose said...

I like your colors on the turkey runner--really cute!! Hugs, Julierose

Rosa said...

So beautiful!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the colors you are making your turkey runner.