here

Monday, January 9, 2017

My Weekend

Hi friends!
My strange looking cow!
She gives milk chocolate!
Haven't finished her up but will do that later.
I made Tommy a "quilt" to cover his face with when he went out side during this freeze.
I closed it in the back with Velcro.
I did some more work on Amy's pillow shams ! May be tomorrow before I send them off to her.
A sneak peek!
We got a little snow!
I haven't heard from Jessica, I will give her a few more days. If I don't hear from her I will pull another name.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

10 comments:

donna said...

What a great idea to help keep Tommy warn. Amy's pillow shams are sew pretty my dear. It has been cold here but no snow.
Hugs
donna

Podunk Pretties said...

Love that cow! Tommy looks like he's going to rob a bank..haha!

sewyouquilt2 said...

love it the second one is the milkcan keep those other ones for when we pull them. lookin good girl! and yes Tommy does look like a bank robber

Julierose said...

Oh love your cow--so pretty--!hugs, Julierose

Terry said...

I love the cow!

Chatty Crone said...

I love the cow and I bet Tommy loved his scarf!

margaret said...

such a comical cow the childeren will love him. Good mask for Tommy seems both the USA and the continent are having lots of snow so far we are free from it

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your cow is very cute. LOL Tommy's face cover but he probably needs it when it gets that cold. We had freezing rain then snow last night. 2 hour school delay, and the daughter's car quit working, so my morning will be busy.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

LOVE your cow. Neat idea for Tommy too. I had heard you were getting snow down there. Lots of weird weather going on!
xx, Carol

Needled Mom said...

Tommy is going to stay super warm with that. Love the chocolate cow too.