here

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Playing!

Hi friends!
I worked yesterday on blocks for our quilt for Q-bees. We haven't had a meeting in two months, took Christmas off for all our Christmas sewing.
I though I would stick with tried and true blocks.
One of these plus the top one?
I also did some fun sewing yesterday!
I made two little doll pillows for Gracie and Shania. They are planning on having breakfast with us Sat.
Then I made pillow cases for their pillows.
Gracie's is a little bigger than Shania's.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Awe you are always thinking of others.

Ioleen said...

These pillows are adorable. The girls will love them. I still going through my stash looking for fabric for you. Hubby and I have both been down with the flu so my energy is not up to par.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your pillows and cases turned out very cute.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Nothing better than picking star blocks.

margaret said...

such fun to be playing and productive at the same time, liking both blocks and the pillows will be loved

sewyouquilt2 said...

Those pillows and cases are too cute. the girls will love them

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cute pillows and CASES too!! Those little girls are going to love them!!
xx, Carol