here

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

House Block

Hi friends!
This is the "Out To Pasture" block.
Last night after running around most of the day I found the house block and I just chanced to look up to see that same house hanging on my quilting wall!
I won it years ago from some quilting  site .

I forgot who made this but it's been hanging there for two are three years. Love all the great fabric's used in this block, she sure had a better stash than I do! The windows are awesome. The house looks like rock and the roof is very life like.
Almost like looking in some one's windows.
I am seriously thinking of just using this instead of making one. I don't have any of those fabric's, plus it's beautiful!
I laid it out again last night.
I think I had to have 6 more blocks. I put the green I had under a few blocks but not liking that shade of green. and I don't have time to order it if I plan on finishing before the 23th.
So I got some red out!
I like this better but I love bright colors! I have put a bunch of red or near red into the blocks.
Maybe a thin strip between each block?
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

A quilt already?? Amazing! I love that house block--I would definitely incorporate it--the fabrics are so special...it really matches very well.
hugs and congrats Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I agree - love the house block - I think you can use it.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love that house. Not mater what color you select, you always get it right!
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

definitely use that house block. it is so neat. you have made a ton of blocks in a short amount of time my friend. look at you. get you a book and watch you run! great job!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the house block. Your quilt is going to be awesome.