here

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My New Playtoy

Hi friends!
Look what my mail woman brought me this morning!
Isn't that adorable? Last week I got a text with a picture of this from Chris and Amy, saying they had bought it for me!
It seems to be made out of tin.

With a drawer under it!
The thread is wire and most of the parts to a real machine is on there.
Wonder who came up with this idea?
This will sit in my sewing room , love it!
I have the best kids in the world!
Both of them supports my love of quilting but neither one has time to learn but.... Jessica said yesterday that one day she would love to learn.
Maybe that day will come before get to old to teach her.
Right now she is working, going to school and runs all the time.
Glad she is going to school so maybe she will have something.
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet - I know how they feel - you just LOVE quilting.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! :)) now you can enjoy and make a lot of fantastic things!!

Ioleen said...

She is a real cutie.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I KNOW you are thrilled that they are so thoughtful.
xx, Carol

margaret said...

such a thoughtful gift. I do hope your daughter starts quilting no sign of mine showing any interest in what I do though occassionally Helen will say he likes a quilt I have made but normally she does not notice.

Needled Mom said...

That is a lovely gift!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is so cool. You have the sweetest kids.