Got a little done over the weekend. Allie's is now on the couch!
So yesterday I added some fabric to the bottom of the backing for Jarrod's quilt.
It looks kind of weird but I am trying to use up some fabric that I have had to long.
Or fabric case ! Since that's what it is.
Because I couldn't see it so I grabbed a hand full last week and washed it with this in mind to use for backing.
When I get finished with these two quilts I MUST clean up this mess!
I have way to much of a mess in there!
I Ordered some fabric to make this for my Angel.
I made her one so now Angel her daughter wants one like it.
I think the one I made my daughter was lots of different colored rows.
So next I will make this and one of college colors for Krissy. That should take me to March.
Going to slow down a bit after I finish these two.
Have a good one