here

Friday, January 12, 2018

Allie's and Kristian's quilt

Hi friends!
These are the blocks I have made so far on Allie's Quilt.
Was suppose to go to Q-Bees but chickened out ! So much flu going around right now. With Tommy having COPD I was afraid I would bring it in on him.
I ordered Navy For Kristian's  quilt and it came today.
She want her's to be a lap quilt with Berry College colors and it to be close to the one her boyfriend has.
I still have to find the light grey. She is getting me a t-shirt with the Berry logo to go in the middle.
I ordered my years supply of piecing thread . I get these from Connecting Threads and they had then on sale when I ordered. Three for the price of two!
Seriously they do last me about a year and I make a lot of quilts.  Not on sale they are 9.99.
Hope to get lots done this weekend.
Hope your's is good
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have been busy. That is a lot of thread. I love the Berry blanket. Both my kids spent some time at Berry - did I tell you that? Love your quilt. Sandie

Jen said...

Hello Barbara, lovely to see what you have been doing. Lucky getting a bargain with your thread. I am getting my back log up to date but havn't posted them as yet. Don't get the flu!!

Julierose said...

Allie's quilt is coming along really well--very pretty colors...
Good deal on that thread...I am still under the weather here, so not sewing as yet...waiting for the "deep freeze" to hit us...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Does the connecting thread have a lot of lint? You are doing pretty good getting another quilt done.

Barb said...

Love Connecting threads and very affordable....wonderful berry quilt.