here

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Allies Quilt

Hi Friends!
This was how our yard looked at 6 last night.
This is how it looked this morning. It went down to 11 last night wind chill about zero.Makes me cold just looking at it!.
We stayed at home yesterday and I sewed.

I fixed that corner!
Then I played around with ideas for the off center.
This is what I came up with.
I think this may work, just add enough so that I get the right sized quilt. She wanted a full size.
I will do the sides today.
Cold here so it's a stay in day.
Stay warm
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow looks gorgeous. I think you found some ideas to work with.

Chatty Crone said...

WELL I AM INDOORS WITH YOU TODAY AND YOU KNOW i LOVE THAT QUILT!

Ioleen said...

This quilt gets better and better. Love it 😍

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This s such a pretty quilt. It's always nice when you find a solution to an issue.
xx, Carol

BTW, I'm really sorry to hear about such cold weather in the south.