here

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Trip to chattoogna





Hi friends!
beautiful day here , already 71 degrees here!!
We took our, my sis and me, trip to Chattanooga to shop.  I get my birthday presents with-out hubby shopping!!
He is all for that, we don't have to take anything back.....
Of course i spent more at jo-ann's than any where else.
Got me three shirts and two pair of pants and he said 'you didn't get a dress?'
After christmas we went shopping and i bought 2 dresses that i have wore once.   So they are still new to me, i don't wear  dresses that much so i don't see the need.   But i did need some pants' and long sleeve shirts.
Bought fabric at jo-ann's and some christmas fabric that was on sale. ruler, and pins.
We went thru tuesday morning but didn't see  any think that we wanted.
We just talk and talk  You know how sisters are. 
I want  be on here tomorrow and i hope every one has a safe and wonderful thanksgiving.
Will be be enjoying time with our kids, grandkids, and   loving on  the great grands .  Quilt happy
 Don't forget my

                       birthday giveaway


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your outing! Thanks so much for commenting at my blog!!

sewyouquilt2 said...

happy birthday! and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Happy Thanksgiving Barbara,hope you have a lovely day with your family.Have a great birthday.xx