here

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finishs and wins


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
My two finish's for March!!!
That black looks odd in the sunlight.
I quilted leaves all over.
Still needs to be washed and some thread removed her and there.
I still need to learn so much  , I just asked google to tell me how to print in windows 8 , I am now all 8 and really don't know that much about it.
Right now I like the desk top better then  laptop in window 8.1

Yesterday I got a email from
Rumyana Lafieva saying I had won a copy of her pattern,   'Tessellation Chicken '
Isn't this a great pattern, I love those fat chicken's.
Last week I got some SQangles from Carol Steely  I am going to have to try both and see how they look in a baby quilt.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt Happy

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Great quilts Babs,love the chicken pattern very cheerful.x

Marit Johanne said...

Beautiful quilts, you have done a great job! And the pattern you won was cute, I am waiting to see you make it!