here

Friday, April 25, 2014

Landon's and Kelly's quilt is finished

Hi friends
Beautiful day!
It's a Friday finish!!!!!
Kelly and Landon's quilt!
They wanted red and black so this is their disappearing 9 patch red and black quilt.
I got the brown yesterday to start their baby son Luke's quilt so I will get started on it next week.
It's queen sized , a lot is hanging over the back of the fence.
I loved making it, had always wanted to make a disappearing 9 patch one.
I am feeling better finally , all these trips to the Dr. office and all the preparations for Easter  about done me in.
Have a great sewing day friends
Quilt happy

4 comments:

donna said...

Your quilt turned out beautifully. So glad to hear you are feeling better.
Hugs
donna

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful quilt. Congratulations on yet another finish.

Chatty Crone said...

I think they are very lucky!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt turned out lovely. Don't over do it. Holidays are always exhausting when you clean and cook for the crowd.