here

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Landon's and Kelly's quilt


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I started Landon's and Kelly's quilt. They wanted red and black   .
sand said for me to do what ever I wanted so I decided to make a disappearing 9 patch, I have always wanted to make a whole quilt of them.
The first was for Eli and Kari.
A hunter's star out of   'camo' fabric.
I have got to make some more blocks today,  just got some more black and red in for their quilt.
That black doesn't look like black but it is.
Thank goodness for fabric.com, they work fast.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Like your block. Especially the red and black fabrics.

Jasmine said...

The D9P will look great in those fun colors. Happy sewing.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love the black and red together.great blocks.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I love those colors together - are the two pictures the same quilt?

Swedish Scrapper said...

Very nice to see the hunter star quilt! I bet they feel really special that you fit the colors for them.