I made my binding Saturday for my U F O and tried to sew it on but had all kinds of trouble!!!
It broke my needle so i shoved it up on the table and went to read some blogs.
I started smelling something and got Tommy looking for what was on fire!
He was about ready to go up to the loft when he noticed it was stronger in the dining room near my machine!
So now i will have to replace that one part plus do something so i have enough to sew a binding on!!!
This may be a UFO for a while longer!
Kinda fed up with it at the moment.
Yesterday i sewed some more 16 patch's , now the count is 25
I laid out the fifteen i had and figured that i would need at least 25 maybe more so i got busy. ! I had 20 done Saturday night . So last night I did some more.
I think i will lay them out when i get off of here and see how many more i will need.
Hopefully getting close to enough,
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.