here

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Slow going

Hi friends!
Cloudy again!
My dashboard did have another language on it then my bloglovin  site had it yesterday so i uninstalled and re installed  my Firefox. Seams to have solved the problem but i still wonder what it was.
I took this block apart with 'jack the ripper' yesterday and put it back together..
Wrong!!!!
So now i am taking it apart again.
Going to watch the video as soon as i finish here.
This is my fabric and i am going to see if the red will work with it later
This little machine is a Euro-pro and for 20 dollars it's a great bargain. Makes a great seam and zigzags , about all i need besides my big brother for quilting.
It has a metal bobbin under the machine like the old machines always did.
Hoping to get a few years use out this.
It says it  solid Medal.
When Alisha sews with me she uses it, i have done some sanding on the thread track and it is much smoother.
The sun shined yesterday and i had to get out and take a walk. The temps got up into the 50ths.
Cloudy and 32 today and falling all day long , maybe 6 tonight.
Hope you'll have a warmer day!
Hugs
Quilt Happy




4 comments:

Rosa said...

Hello Barbara,Happy New Year!!

Enjoy your new toy and have fun playing with them!!

Chatty Crone said...

Jack the ripper! lol And what do you mean a different language?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I never saw the weird language. Glad you fixed it. Jack the Ripper is my friend.

Trish C said...

We all have to use Jack from time to time. We are having the same weather as you are here in Tennessee down to 6 tonight...its already awful out now.