here

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday finish



Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This quilt is for our bed, it's 85 by 90 inches  .   You can see it has a nice fall on each side.
Boy was my arms tired when i got this baby quilted!!!
I love it!  It's just the right size for our queen sized bed.
Right now i am making backing for Jarods quilt, going to put leftover blocks on it.
Hopefully i will have pictures of it by Monday.
It's about canning time and the quilting will slow way down.
The garden is doing o k but the beans are hanging in the mud.  I saw3 orka this morning so i am going to have to go wade more mud.
This is in the squash and you can see how far i mire up in this crud.  I go bare foot because i have lost so many shoes in this garden.  Hubby likes to plow deep!!!!
My quilt is made of 'little apples' a layer cake and solid green.  The layer cake is buy Ameelia Hoey.
Love her designs.
Have a great sewing week end friends.  Quilt happy

4 comments:

giddy99 said...

I love your quilt! It's beautiful!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

The quilts beautiul Babs ,looks lovely on your bed.xx

Cal said...

Love your quilt! I have been meaning to make something similar for my bed. Did you use a layer cake?

Chatty Crone said...

Okay this is my favorite of all of yours - love the blocks! You did a great job - it is so pretty. sandie