here

Thursday, July 11, 2013

putting his quilt together


Hi friends!
Sun is out!!!!
I got these three rows put together yesterday and then had to take off the Ga. bulldog one and turn it over so it was going the same way the stars were.
Got them sewed back on a few minutes ago so now i am ready to add some more.  I have several rows sewed together but haven't decided when to put them.
I think i will have to make one more row for it to be long enough.
I got my binding sewed on last night and will put pictures on here tomorrow for finish it friday.
I am hoping to get some pictures out side if the sun will come out  an stay long enough  for me to take some.
We have a whole lot of these growing all over our wet yard.  And we will be lucky if our garden doesn't rot
There is a storm  heading our way in the Atlantic , i am praying it goes some other way.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy.

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Quilts looking good,love the bright colours.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I like his quilt looks like a boys which is nice. sandie