here

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Krissy's quilt

Hi friends!
Hot day today!
This is block 2 of Krissy's quilt.  Long way to go.
My queen sized quilt is in the dryer now , hope it doesn't shrink much. I had a hard time getting it into the washer , it was so big.
This is what i did yesterday ,  and the reason i only made one block. 6  quarts of ' bread and butter' pickles
we went out and picked this morning and it was already hot.
Thats  hubby way down at the end of the row of pintos!!! 
Well friends, i have got to get busy, hope you have a great sewing day.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely block Babs .what is bread and butter pickle.x

Chatty Crone said...

I can't quite get that many quilts you are making - I am floored. sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

those pickles look yummy! and your garden looks great.I miss my canning. next year I hope to do some with some bought produce. it makes me feel close to my mom whom I lost in 1989