here

Monday, July 15, 2013

Jarod's quilt

Hi friends!
 Beautiful day!
We took Jarod his quilt yesterday and i believe he loved it.
Isn't he a handsome young man.  It's hard to believe that he will be 16 his next birthday.    I used to keep him when he was in diapers. I was there   when he was  born.
he has always been the nicest.
Enough bragging!!!
This is his younger brother, Hagon, i made him a quilt earlier.  He is striking a pose, what ever that means.  One of his favorite pitchers does this before he pitches the ball.
Abby has 3 kids and all of them are beautiful and smart.
I will start Kristians quilt next, just as soon as i get her 'rock star' fabric. she is the  oldest.
Until then i will work on things i gave up on when they didn't do right.  UFO?

Have a great sewing day.
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Jarod is a lot older then I thought he was - I am sure he likes it. sandie